Thursday 19 March 2015

The Tiny Timbers Update

So my little family includes my two gorgeous children, Charlie who is 3 and Ella who is nearly 6 months.


Charlie was born 6 weeks premature back in 2011, which was an emotional rollercoaster for us all. He made a surprise appearance, and spent 2 weeks in Bath hospital NICU. He is generally happy, doesn't have much patience, but a very well mannered and loving little boy. He currently goes to pre school 2 days a week which gives mummy the time to spend with Ella.




Ella Threatened to come early, at 31 weeks, but her birth was delayed and finally she entered the world in 2014 at 37 weeks. She is completely different to Charlie, much more happier, content but doesnt sleep! We have just started weaning as she is constantly hungry.




I cant wait to update my blog on watching my children grow! Perfect Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment